Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why the URL name?

You look at the URL and wonder, "What in the world is bluefunder?" Well a select few know what it is. About 5-10 of my family members know, the rest do not. Well I'm going to let you in on what bluefunder is. Bluefunder is a force that is sweeping the nation. It has followers young and old and it provides bounds of excitement to all that follow. One of which is my son Xavier. He absolutely love bluefunder. If bluefunder is on TV you better watch out and be quiet. Do not disturb him while he is in the throws of bluefunder. And god forbid you ask him to do something else while he is watching bluefunder at work. He will roll his eyes with the grace and elegance of his mother and great grandmother. Xavier's passion for bluefunder has caused me to become a follower of bluefunder and all of his associates. All of whom which Xavier has an affinity for. So come on in and join the rage that is sweeping the country. I introduce you to "Bluefunder"












I know, "That doesn't say Bluefunder!"

But you try to convince a 4 year old that cannot yet pronounce 'th' yet and pronounces it with an 'f' , and you too will come to the realization that the name of this monster truck is not Blue Thunder, but is "Bluefunder"

School is not out of session.


"You know how I roll!"
Dublar

1 comment: