Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Buzzy, Binkus, and Bright Eyes, WTF!

Bright Eyes(Tee) and Binkus(Xavier)



Binkus(Xavier) and Buzzy(Dublar the CBW)


Odd name for a blog. Yeah i know. jBut there is meaning behind it. It represents a nickname that all three of us have had.


Lets start with me( who better to start with). Obviously i am not bright eyes because all that know me mistake my normal everyday look for a scowl. I am Buzzy, and i will give some insight as to why. My nephew Devon( who will be 16 this year, damn i'm getting old) used to call me uncle Buzzy. Why? You might ask. Because his mother, my sister call me Buzz. (Buzz, humm, interesting nickname, but i've never heard anyone call you that.) Thats because i don't answer to that. She calls me that and there is some half true story that has to do with Bugs Bunny, and special Pajamas. But we won't get into all that(maybe in a later post).

Binkus is a nickname that we somehow ended up giving Xavier, but he no longer likes or answers to.

And Tee is Bright Eyes, a nickname that was given to her by her very special Grandfather. And if you've met her she does have big beautiful eyes(brownie points). You should have seen them fluttering and spilling over with tears of joy while we exchanged vows( major brownie points).

So that is us one small happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment