Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busted Again

Every day we ask Xavier what he wants for lunch the next day. And 9 out of 10 times he says he wants a lunchable. The lunchable consists of crackers, deli meat, cheese, and oreo cookies. Sometimes, hell most of the time, we buy the cheap knock-off brand that has a miniature candy bar instead of cookies. Tee will pack his lunch every night and have it ready to run out of the house in the morning. Well every evening we can tell how much he has eaten by what is left in his containers, and someone hasn't been eating his food. Usually all the crackers, a few pieces of cheese and maybe a piece or two of meat left. But them cookies are gone. So Tee comes up with the idea of not giving him cookies in order to make him eat his other food. She asked me the night before about it and i gave her a roundabout answer that didn't answer her question. Well the next morning on the way out, Tee decides to ask me about it again. Only this time Xavier was present:

T- hey randall

R- What!

T- You never decided about his lunch last night.

R- What about it?

T- Should i leave the C-O-O-K-I-E-S's out of his lunch.

R-I don't.........

X- You talkin bout the cookies. No no, i want my cookies, i need my cookies.

R- I guess that answers that.

So now i know that my boy can spell certain words and the old spell it out method just won't cut it anymore. Are you smarter than a 4 year old?



"You know how I roll?"
Dublar

No comments:

Post a Comment