Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Point of this Blog

I don't know.



Just kidding. My son, Xavier, always seems to bless Tee and I with all kinds of little nuggets of wisdom, comedy, and common sense. Tee once said, " I wish we could keep a list of all the things he does, because there is no way to remember all of this. " So i suggested a website to share all of this with the world. And with this blog i plan on covering that and other various items that i deal with, such as:

*I also find myself constantly telling stories of my past adventures and misadventures to various people.

*People always ask me to make them CDs and what are you listening to.

*People always ask me how Xavier and Tee are doing.

*Lose the image of a guy who is dark and always angry.(if i had a dollar for all the times someone has asked me, "whats wrong with you? Cheer up and smile!" i would be well off in this recession.)

*Give some advice on certain subject. ( no one said it will be good advice, more so a W.W.R.D. type of thing)

*Give praise to the almighty North Carolina Mens Basketball Team. The top Men's Basketball program in the whole wide world.

* And anything else i feel like rambling and ranting about.

So tune in if you like, pics will come soon, but i have 2 jobs and cant do them right now. Till then i say "Peace and much luv to ya!"-Lupe Fiasco



"You know how I roll!"
Dublar

No comments:

Post a Comment