Monday, March 30, 2009

"It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you, without a dope post to get through the weekend......"






Well it's been a while. I had to spend the weekend in Bowling Green Kentucky for work purposes, but I am back, poor grammar and all.

First things first i want to say, "I told ya so!" to all you who doubted me when i said that North Carolina was, is, and forever shall be the cream of the basketball crop. My boys dusted everyone they have faced in this tourney and like Puffy used to say, " I thought I told ya that we won't stop! I thought I told ya that we won't stop! eh-eh, eh-eh!" Nova you next.

Secondly I wanna personally thank my beautiful loving wife(brownie points), whom i cannot fathom living without(big brownie points) for giving Xavier one of the more memorable weekends in his entire life. Xavier has gushed and gushed about how went to the Monser Jam show. He also had his first teeball practice, built a bear at a friends birthday party and had a visit from his very special auntie 'nay. I think it was evident by how he slept last night that he had exhausted himself with all the fun. Thank you for holding it down. Although i think you may have had more fun at the Monster Jam than he did.

And for you haters and tea leaf readers who are thinking. He should have thanked his wife first, and then his tar heels. Tee knows that she is first and foremost in my life so i don't have to walk on eggshells like that. Thats how we roll, bay-bay-.

"Peace and much luv to ya!"

Dublar

No comments:

Post a Comment