Monday, April 6, 2009

Are you smarter than a 5th grader. Scratch that, 4 year old.

One of the joys of my day is the daily commute to and from work. Tee and I work very close to each other and we all get to ride to work/school together. On these trips Tee and I are often blessed with his nuggets of knowledge, as was the case today on our way home'


X- daddy, 3 and 3 makes thirty three

R- yeah man

X- what does 1 and 8 make

R- eighteen

X- 1 and 9 make nineteen

R- yep.

X- mommy

X- mommy
(mommy was busy checking email on her phone)

X-mommy

T- yes baby

X- what two ones make and two fives make.

T-two ones make two and two fives make ten.

X-no it not

T-yes it does xavier. if you know it all, don't ask me.

X-nooo! two ones make eleven and two fives make fifty five.
(Tee's head drops and i bust out laughing)

T- Xavier don't ask me no more questions. (as she drops her head in shame.)



No my dear! You, Tee, are not smarter than a 4 year old.


"You know how i roll!"

Dublar the CBW

No comments:

Post a Comment